The Grandparent/ Older Relative caregiver program assists older adults who are caring for related children 18 or younger who live in the same household.
Limited reimbursement is available for the following:
- Respite services
- School supplies
- Seasonal clothing
- Extracurricular activities
- Counseling not covered by insurance
- Legal assistance
- Other related childcare needs
- The caregiver is 55 or older and is a resident of Fayette, Greene or Washington County.
- The older adult caregiver is related by blood, marriage, or adoption to one or more children aged 18 or younger who are living in the caregiver’s home.
- The children’s biological parents are not living in the home.
- Reimbursement is based on the household income on a sliding scale.
Support Group Meetings and Special Events
Please visit the Senior Times or the Agency Facebook page target="_blank" rel="noreferrer noopener" for dates and times of support group meetings and special events.